Braille - Battery - BRBB3121
Braille Battery - B3121
- At under 22 pounds with 510 pulse cranking amps this has enough power to start more than any other battery in its weight class.
- No Spill, No Corrosion, No Maintenance Technically registered as a "sealed valve regulated" design, this patented technology completely eliminates acid spills and corrosion on terminals. This design is environmentally safe, does not need filling and maintenance.
- The battery allows to be mounted in a variety of positions. It is designed to accept racing, powersports and automotive terminals vertically and horizontally.
- Manufactured with the highest concern for the environment and quality. Recycled lead, plastic and stainless steel ensure we'll have a future to race towards.
- From 6 "G" NHRA drag launches, to 4 G cornering loads in Indy this design holds the internals firmly in place.
- Every Braille Battery is individually tested and certified before shipping, eliminating DOA batteries. Fully charged and ready to install at time of shipping.