Daylube - Grease - NanoCeramic - NCRG12
NCRG12 - 1oz Syringe
DAYlube is a high performance, highly stable lubricant that delivers unmatched performance, durability and wear resistance. NanoCeramic particles--the key component--act as submicroscopic ball bearings that have an affinity for steel due to their crystalline molecular structure, providing continuous lubrication at the surface. The grease offers a Lower Coefficient of Friction at all temperatures. It provides exceptional resistance to extreme pressures and corrosion.
Features & Benefits
- Staying Power-extraordinary adhesion extends production to 10 times that of other greases.
- Shear Stability-does not soften or run out. After 100,000 production strokes, shows no evidence of breaking down.
- Operating Temperatures-operates in a normal range from -40° F to +800° F, plus ceramic particles remain intact up to 2500° F.
- Extreme Pressure & Anti-Wear Protection-resists EP, provides exceptional stability without using lead, antimony, chlorine, zinc, barium, etc.
- Corrosion Resistant-resists water, steam, acid, and other chemicals.
- High Dropping Point-maintains viscosity across full temperature range.
- Low Coefficient of Friction-lower than PTFE greases.
- Chemically Inert-environmentally friendly.
- Low Dielectric Constant-excellent insulator.
- Resilient-upon cooling returns to original viscosity after reaching dropping point.